Frequently Requested Forms

Have a change to your contact information?  Notify us by using this form.

Address Change Form
Address Change Form2019.pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [631.5 KB]

Does your property need a water connection?  Apply for one using this form.

Application For Service 2014.pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [79.3 KB]

Are you new to the District?  Or do you have a change in how you use water?  Complete this form to verify that you are not contaminating the water system. 

Cross Connection Control Survey_051616.p[...]
Adobe Acrobat document [265.0 KB]

Did you have a leak? Request a Leak Adjustment.

Leak Adjustment Credit Application
2020 Leak Adjustment Credit Form.pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [419.0 KB]

Do you want to request a fee be removed from your account?  Submit this form to be presented to the Board at the next Board Meeting.

Adobe Acrobat document [198.1 KB]

Want to terminate your service?  Request to relinquish your water connection by returning this form to the District.

opt out form Instructions.pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [109.3 KB]
Adobe Acrobat document [80.8 KB]

Do you have a tenant and want them to get a copy of the water bill?

           Give them authorization by contacting the District office.

Colmbia Valley Water District

6229 Azure Way

Maple Falls, WA 98266

PHONE:  (360)599-1699

FAX:       (360)599-1854



Our Business Hours

Mon, Wed, Fri :

08:00 am - 12:00 pm

01:00 pm - 04:30 pm

After Hours Emergency


 Pager:  (360)714-3558

(Dial your phone number after the beep.)